Available Position as PHP Developer
Click for more info...
Drotrix is looking for a Senior PHP Developer whose responsibility is to develop complex software modules according to Drotrix policies, technical procedures, standards and customer requirements.
• Responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
• Develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
• Develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
• Build and develop efficient, testable, complex and reusable programming modules using advanced knowledge.
• Remove and fix complex bugs in the software platforms to ensure quality control of the application modules.
• Able to solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Test complex software modules, configure the testing environment and support teams responsible for testing to ensure quality control of the application modules Install and migrate complex software systems and databases, install and configure complex product modules in order to meet client requirement and improve the system performance
• Timely and accurately follow all relevant working procedures, in particular reporting, time tracking, project planning, information sharing, to ensure work is performed according to agreed standards and expectations.
• Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to individuals or teams, support and mentor less skilled and less experienced employees, to increase work efficiency, create knowledge-based organization and sustain a competitive advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Education: Bachelor/Master – Technical University / IT related specialization or in the third year of studies.
• Languages: English-Verbal communication, general writing and reading, creating documents and substantive communication.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• +2 years Software development experience, programming and analytical Experience/Knowledge on PHP technologies (Laravel, Eclipse, Web toolkits, Maven)
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Able to work on pair programming
If this speaks to you then please send your CV (by indicating the name of the position in the subject of the email) on the given e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 May 2018
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.